The world keeps moving on so do the quilting machines and tools. Here you can keep up to date about the latest improvements in quilting machines and tools.
- South County roundup (Monroe Evening News)
Demonstrators will showcase nearly a dozen "lost arts" during a program Saturday at the Bedford Branch Library. Artisans will offer how-to demonstrations of different crafts, such as quilting, woodcarving and weaving, and show off samples of completed projects.
- Finding A Stitch In Time (The Tampa Tribune)
R USKIN - Judy Hasch, of Ruskin, approached her retirement in 2001 with the skills she had garnered in the business world.
- TYO plans concert in the Peristyle (The Toledo Blade)
The Toledo Youth Orchestra will present its Spring Concert at 3 p.m.
- Ralph Mills Jr., 51, custodian, kayaker (Boston Globe)
WOBURN -- Ralph E. Mills Jr., 51, of Woburn, a custodian and founder of the Woburn Kayaking Club, died of a heart attack April 29 at Winchester Hospital.
- Relay for Life all sewn up (Mid-Iowa News)
This year's Relay for Life will feature a special raffle item.
- Talking Biz: Quilting store adds to fabric of Clatskanie business scene (The Daily News)
Heather Hendricks and Iva Hoover have stitched together their own quilt shop in Clatskanie after a January fire burned out the town's only fabric shop.