- (AFX UK Focus) 2006-06-30 07:16 GMT: Fashion chain Morgan going bust in Britain - report (Interactive Investor)
LONDON (AFX) - Morgan Retail (UK), the British outlet of the French fashion brand, went into administration yesterday with the closure of all its stores and the loss of more than 600 jobs, the Times reported.
- With 'Devil,' it's all in the fashion details (Macon Telegraph)
For every woman or girl who dreams of becoming president, there's another whose fantasies run to having the exclusive run of Barneys on a magical day when everything costs one penny. A second-place thrill might be to actually work at the biggest, most important fashion magazine in America, surrounded by the sort of fabulous clothes and accessories that help transform Kate Moss from a skinny chick
- Negative reaction to latest fashion statement (Sports Illustrated)
WIMBLEDON, England (AP) -- Bethanie Mattek's outfit at Wimbledon was a fashion fault with the critics.
- Designer Herrera visiting Charlotte for fashion show (The Charlotte Observer)
Designer Carolina Herrera will visit Charlotte on Aug. 16 for an afternoon fashion show featuring her resort collection, including handbags and shoes, at the historic Duke Mansion in Myers Park.
- Pamela Anderson gets naked for fur-free fashion Updated: 2006-06-30 13:40 (China Daily)
Actress Pamela Anderson stands naked in the front window of fashion designer Stella McCartney's boutique in London June 28, 2006, at the first ever PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) Europe humanitarian awards.
- Negative reaction to most-recent fashion statement at Wimbledon (Northwest Indiana Times)
WIMBLEDON, England | Bethanie Mattek's outfit at Wimbledon was a fashion fault with the critics.
- Experts:'Prada' movie gets fashion wrong (UPI)
NEW YORK, June 29 (UPI) -- Fashion industry insiders who attended advance screenings of "The Devil Wears Prada" said its portrayal of a New York fashion magazine office was unrealistic.
- Fashion chain folds with loss of 600 jobs (Daily Telegraph)
The slowdown on the high street has claimed its latest victim: fashion chain Morgan has collapsed into administration with the loss of over 600 jobs.
- Men's fashion to dominate Paris catwalk (AFP via Yahoo! News)
Menswear designers kick off a five-day fashion fest on Friday for spring-summer 2007, with French icon Pierre Cardin leading the way after a decade-long absence on the ready-to-wear circuit.