- Inside Brooklyn's Fashion Week(end) (The Village Voice)
Bryant Park, meet Brooklyn fashion Week (By Corina Zappia)
- Free Mother's Day fashion show at Ward (Honolulu Star-Bulletin)
Stop by Native Books-Na Mea Hawaii at Ward Warehouse after brunch Sunday for a free Mother's Day fashion show, "To Mom, With Love," between 1 and 3 p.m.
- SPOTLIGHT: FAHRENHEIT FASHION (Kansas City Star)
The Fahrenheit Ballroom, 1717 W. Ninth St., presents a fashion show by Kansas City Art Institute seniors Kate Catalano, Karen Long and Lily Walker at 8 tonight. Catalano keys off 1940s film noir, Long finds inspiration in vintage 1950s styles and Walker goes for hip blends of color and texture, including a line of sexy knit stockings. The cost is $5 at the door, which opens at 7 p.m.
- Mexican banks put cap on fashion accessories (Independent Online)
Mexico's national banking association has instituted a fashion clampdown - customers sporting baseball caps and trendy sunglasses will no longer be welcome inside many banks.
- Entrepreneurs, Meet Mompreneurs: Fashion's Fastest Growing Trend (Fashion Wire Daily via Yahoo! News)
Fashion Wire Daily - New York - Launching your own business is always a daunting prospect. Now imagine doing it while raising five children under the age of three.
- `AngloMania' keeps its British sense of humor in New York fashion exhibit (Birmingham News)
NEW YORK - The common thread throughout "AngloMania," the new fashion exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, isn't tartan plaid, Savile Row suits or even punk-style slashed T-shirts, though they're all adequately represented. The star of this exhibit is British wit.
- Female Inventor of The Year Award Given to Renowned Fashion Designer and Television Personality Andrea Rose (SYS-CON Media)
The Female Inventor of the Year award was given to renowned fashion designer, inventor, artist and writer Andrea Rose by Chicago based Ocean Tomo for her innovative patented online shopping invention. The patent is licensed by My Virtual Model a Canadian firm whose clients include such notable companies as Lands End, Sears, H&M and Glamour. Andrea Rose's patent assists the online shopper in
- Fashion Square area snarled by natural gas leak (The Arizona Republic)
A natural gas leak caused traffic jams Wednesday near Scottsdale fashion Square.